Saturday, May 15, 2010

A fresh start

Well, this is my first blog..EVER! I am going to be 23 on June 20Th, and I am engaged to a wonderful man, we are planning on getting married June 11, 2011. We have a beautiful daughter named Kylie who is 20 months old. She is by far the BEST thing that has ever happened to me, and I am so blessed to have her in my life!
Last term I struggled a little bit, I suppose you could say I didn't manage my time very well. I have learned my lesson, an I am starting this term with more motivation than ever! I know I have a the capabilities to make it through school. I was working full time for US Cellular, but I found myself getting overwhelmed, with everything and school was becoming second. Therefore, I have given my two weeks notice and will be helping my future mother-in-law take care of her 14 Golden Retrievers. So now I can stay home, spend time with my daughter and make a little money all while being able to focus more on school! I am SO excited, I feel like this is an opportunity of a lifetime and I am hoping new and great things will open up for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.